Silco'd Coating Technologies
SilcoTek's CVD coatings are uniquely tailored for high performance in specific applications, but their properties can be useful in a variety of others.
Our patented coating technologies are listed below. To learn more about SilcoTek's intellectual property, please visit www.silcotek.com/ip.
A tough, corrosion resistant, inert, hydrophobic coating. Ideal for oil and gas, chemical processing, refining, and other demanding environments. Also offers very low surface energy for easy cleaning and non-stick properties.
- Dursan: Improves wear and corrosion resistance of stainless steel while significantly improving surface moisture resistance (hydrophobicity) and inertness.
The most inert coating available.
- SilcoNert 1000 (formerly Silcosteel): A general passivation coating for steel and stainless steel.
- SilcoNert 2000 (formerly Siltek/Sulfinert): A required coating when analyzing low levels of organo-sulfur compounds (such as H2S), mercury, and other critical molecules.
A corrosion resistant coating that increases the lifetime of system components.
- Silcolloy (formerly Silcosteel-CR) improves corrosion resistance of stainless steel by an order of magnitude in chlorides & acidic environments.
A non-stick coating designed to reduce the onset of carbon coking and fouling on stainless steel.
- SilcoKlean (formerly Silcosteel-AC) reduces carbon coking or fouling by up to 8x on stainless steel.
A low outgassing, rapid pump down, high purity coating designed to improve ultra high vacuum system performance.
- SilcoGuard (formerly Silcosteel-UHV) reduces outgassing by 14x and significantly improves vacuum pump down in semiconductor and research systems.
Our patented processes reduce interactions between pathway surfaces and active compounds to enhance surface performance in a broad variety of applications. Since 1987 SilcoTek (formerly Restek Performance Coatings) has provided surface coating technology solutions to research, aerospace, semiconductor, analytical, sampling and industrial applications world wide. SilcoTek is a new company with a long history of innovative coatings technologies. From prototype to production, SilcoTek offers patented and custom surface coating technologies that allow the user to improve the performance of their process without costly re engineering.