|We put Dursan on an oxygen diet. The result? Dursox, a new high purity, corrosion resistant barrier coating for semiconductor manufacturing applications.|
Dursox™ is a thin but durable silicon oxide (SiO) high purity barrier coating that prevents semiconductor tool corrosion and errosion. Dursox™ offers significant resistance to corrosives common in semiconductor manufacturing.
Dursox is a high purity silicon oxide layer that contains no metals, assuring no leaching of metal ions into process streams; making it an ideal semiconductor coating. XPS data show Dursox contains no metals throughout the layer.
Dursox™ is made for next generation semiconductor manufacturing systems
- Dursox high purity coating eliminates ion contamination in corrosive etch gas streams
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD):
- Dursox enhances purity by coating of all chambers and equipment. Reduces carryover and corrosion
- Dursox significantly reduces contamination and maintenance caused by corrosion
- Stabilize flow path to assure ozone purity
- Gas Transfer:
- Prevent ion contamination, assure high purity gases
- Chemical-Mechanical Planarization (CMP):
- Increase lubricity, prevent sticking and cut downtime